WebDesktop - Smartphones - Tablets  | China - Thailand - North Korea - Tiếng Việt - Hong Kong | Keeping up-to-date on social exclusion worldwide | PRESS REVIEW about social exclusion : Human Rights | Children | Poverty | Health | LGBT | NON-PROFIT initiative : Our mission is to provide the best information on social exclusion worldwide || Raising awareness on the damaging effects of social exclusion

ค้นหาบล็อกนี้



Tags about global social exclusion | International

วันอังคารที่ 20 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2559

On Christmas, I'm ditching my family and hanging out with my friends instead

On Christmas, I'm ditching my family and hanging out with my friends instead
- Yes, we celebrate Christmas in Hong Kong, as does most of east Asia. ... Some people even rent out rooms and throw big parties, the more the merrier ...